:Katy sent…Down Stay!

Katy wrote:

It isn’t often that I can get them to lay down like this together, and then obey the command (all together)long enough to get the camera!

We’ve been working on Stay and Come commands, and they are all doing very well.
“Come”, of course, being relative to whatever else occupies them at the moment – but we’ll keep plugging away!

downstay

Advertisements

7 Comments on “:Katy sent…Down Stay!”

1. Susan M says:

The Three Apsoteers….
    And I’m guessing that’s Wyatt the Riot in the middle?
    C U T E !!!!

2. rose says:

They are adorable; but i think that’s zeke in the middle — wyatt on the left looking very serious and little miss sadie! i just love the pose.

3. Julie says:

What a wonderful picture! I love the haircuts being the same and yet you can see the difference in them through the expressions. Wyatt is looking so handsome, and little miss Sadie her darling little self. I’m so glad they are with you enjoying life- as it should be.

4. lhasalhady says:

Rose has it right. Left to right, Wyatt, Zeke, Sadie. I’d like to point out Katy grooms them herself. She does an awesome job! Better than the vast majority of professionals!

5. Susan M says:

Ooops, sorry Zeke and Wyatt….

6. Katy says:

Thanks, Debby! We’ve pretty much just figured out how to do the one haircut, (Zeke and Wyatt are both bobble-heads!) and we keep them short because of the a) raw diet and b) stickery stuff around this dry landscape. They are just the best Apsos in the whole world! One of these days I’ll get a shot of them all three sitting up for a treat!

7. Susan M says:

Uh oh….thems is fighting words, Katy.
    I’m not gonna tell my three that you said your three were the best ‘cuz my three know that THEY are the best, and I know Kathy’s three are the best, and Debbie’s gazillions are the best, etc etc etc….
    :-)))))))))))