:Lyin in the Sun

Susan sent this response to my post Springtime in the Rockies was, “Ha, you call that spring???” Here’s photos of what spring looks like in her world. Go on! Drool! I am! That’s Sammy Lyin in the Sun.

Lazy Bones
Lyin in the Sun
How you ‘spect to get your
Day’s work done….

Lyin in the noon day sun
Never get your day’s work done….

susansgarden8img_3221blog.jpg

susansgarden1img_3215blog.jpg

susansgarden9img_3216blog.jpg

susansgarden7img_3223blog.jpg

susansgarden4img_3225blog.jpg

susansgarden3img_3224blog.jpg

7 Comments on “:Lyin in the Sun”

1. Vickie says:

“Ha” is right … I say we Coloradoans all head to Susan’s next spring snow storm that blows through. Ummm, that would be tomorrow. Hope you got a stocked pantry, Susan!

2. Susan says:

Y’all come !!!!
    bring the dawgs !!!!

Susan

3. Kathy says:

My bags are packed, Susan! The Spring snowflakes are the size of tortillas!!

4. Julie says:

Colorado people stop your whining!! Us tough Minnesotans were digging out of 8 inches of snow on April 1!! I sure could use a little spring time- how many bedrooms do you have Susan?

5. Susan says:

Whoa, you guys are tough !!!! I was brought up in New England, but I’ve been here in La La Land now for 30 years and am spoiled rotten.

There’s lots of room, though; I threw in the towel as a landlady in October and have a fully furnished empty guest cottage all warmed up and waiting for you.

And if you don’t bring your own, my dogs will make you feel right at home.

6. katy says:

Well, this is just too much!
    I am “green” with envy!(Big smile!) I knew they had a real springtime somewhere, hence all the flowery prose about April Showers and all that! And there it is, in beautiful Santa Rosa!
    Around here we have WIND, DROUGHT and COLD, FREEZING nights and MORE WIND, & nothin’ but for at least another six weeks. No green in sight, except for what we’re painting on our bedroom walls right now!
    Oh, you are genuinely blessed in that heavenly place with all those Apsos to love and to be loved by! Your garden grows most abundantly…

7. Vickie says:

Ya, ya … Julie’s misery is self-inflicted!! She moved from Colorado to Minnesota years ago lolol.