How QuicklyPosted: February 22, 2009 Filed under: Apso Aficionados 2 Comments
I just had to share this. Thanks to Vickie…
How quickly the years pass …
Tips for the ladies in 2009 …
1. Aspire to be Barbie – the bitch has everything.
2. If the shoe fits — buy one in every color.
3. Take life with a pinch of salt … a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
4. In need of a support group? Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30-day diet. (I’m on it and so far I’ve lost 15 days).
6. When life gets you down – just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
8. I know I’m in my own little world, but it’s ok. They know me here.
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don’t get your knickers in a knot … it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons in 2009 … turn it into lemonade, then mix it with vodka.
12. Remember … every good-looking, sweet, single male is someone else’s ex-boyfriend!
Hello Debby, this was really funny, I wish I could send it to my cousin without the whole page??.. Roadie is doing fine he weighs 23 lbs. vet is talking about a booster shot and his 3 year shots in june. I forgot to ask you long ago how did you like the washcloths in your grooming shop. I now use them instead of my regular wash cloth because of the softness. Thje vet also took care of his glands in the back. He is on the raw diet with some kibble. He likes for me to sit there while he eats his food (smiie). He watches everything I do and wakes me up same time everymorning. Seth is really his father (smile) after reading about his things that he does, they are similar. smile)
Alma, there are two ways you can send this. Both involve cut and paste.
You could cut and paste this and put it an email :
Or you could cut and past the blog entry itself. First you must select what you want to send. Start at the beginning of the selection, click your mouse to make sure the cursor is where you want it. Holding down the left button on your mouse, drag your mouse to end of the selection. Let go of the left button. The area should be highlighted. Now, right click your mouse. A drop down box will appear. Choose copy. Then open an email to your cousin. Place your cusor in the email. Right click the mouse; this time choose paste. Viola!